$100.00 – $250.00
NOTE: Only 1 ticket can be purchased per transaction. The driver will need to fill in and sign their Driver Registration Form for this event. You cannot purchase a ticket to this event on behalf of someone else. Please contact Australian Drift Club if you need more information.
1. TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.1 This Agreement applies to:
Local Hose P/L trading as Australian Drift Club / AUSDC hereinafter; and
The Staff, participants, and spectators of any event held by AUSDC.
1.2 This agreement along with all the terms and conditions published on the Australian Drift Club website
australiadriftclub.com.au form part of the entire contract agreement.
1.3 No representations expressly or impliedly made from the entire contract agreement may be used in the court of
law. It excludes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between the parties whether oral or in writing
1.4 The law governing the contract shall be the law of New South Wales.
1.5 The courts of New South Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over this agreement.
1.6 All parties agree and accept to be bound by this agreement prior to participating in each event.
1.7 AUSDC holds the sole discretion to reject entrants for reasonable grounds set out by AUSDC.
1.8 Reasonable grounds include but is not limited to:
- Verbal or physical assault of other participants or staff
- Non-compliance with Australian Drift Club regulations
- Non-compliance with venue regulations
- Non-compliance with NSW statute
- Non-compliance with Common Law
1.9 The AUSDC reserves the right to cancel, postpone or shorten the duration of an event without prior notification
to staff, competitors & spectators and without refund or credit of the amount expended for the event.
2.0 The AUSDC reserves the right to cancel, postpone or shorten the duration of an event without prior notification
to staff, competitors & spectators due to the following circumstances.
- Directive given by management of the motorsport facility
- Number of participants not exceeding the minimum threshold to hold an event
- Severe weather such as rain, flood, wind, storm, heat, and lightening
- Severe track conditions relating to the safety of staff, competitors, spectators and then venue
- Insufficient track time due to poor weather, poor track conditions or downtime due to on track incidents
All without refund or credit of the amount expended for the event.
2.1 Purchases made from AUSDC website or in person are subject to the terms & conditions published on the
Australian Drift Club website australiadriftclub.com.au form part of the entire contract agreement.
2.2 By making a purchase you acknowledge and agree to the terms & conditions published on the Australian Drift
Club website australiadriftclub.com.au form part of the entire contract agreement.
3. SCRUTINEERING REQUIREMENTS
All cars are required to pass mandatory scrutineering and be signed off by AUSDC’s Chief Scrutineer prior to any track activity.
3.1 ESSENTIAL SAFTEY REQUIREMENTS
All the below components must be present and in good working order.
Vehicles failing to meet the requirements will be rejected if the vehicle has not passed AUSDC’s Chief Scrutineer’s requirements.
AUSDC holds the sole discretion to reject the entrant for failure to meet the requirements or issued with a warning or time to rectify the problem, in some circumstances the vehicle may be given a conditional pass to participate in the event on the day.
- Brake lights
- Battery clamped
- Seat belts/ Harness
- Windscreen wipers
- Fuel cells partitioned from driver compartment
- Headlight and Taillights for night events
- Seats installed to meet safety standards
- No fluid leaks
- All wheel nuts must be present and tightened appropriately
- Fire Extinguisher (recommended but not compulsory)
- All AUSDC owned fire extinguishers used will incur a charge to the owner of the vehicle
4.1 DRIVERS & PASSENGERS
- Non-flammable clothing (Nylon not accepted)
- Clothes must cover you from neck to wrists to ankles
- Enclosed shoes with socks must be worn
- Helmets need to have the at least one of the following stickers of approval
- FIA 8860-2010, FIA 8860-2004, AS1698, SFI 24.1, ECE 22.05and Snell SA2000
- Only two (2) occupants in the front driver & passenger seats of the vehicle are permitted at all AUSDC events
COSTS & PAYMENT OPTIONS
- 5.1.1 All prices are inclusive of GST.
- 5.1.2 All price are subject to change with 4 weeks’ notice.
5.2 DRIVERS – Track entry only. Excludes licencing
- Early bird online price if applicable = N/A
- Standard online price = $150
- On the day/penalty price = $150
- Day pass = $30
- Hot laps with a pro = $50
Price per person/ per day – Allows single access Per Day
- Price is NOT calculated yearly.
- Pre-paid online = $5
- Paid at the gate cash = $5
- If you do not have a valid AUSDC DRIFT, CAMS, AASA or RACERS licence, please proceed to ADC DRIFT
Licence page to purchase your licence.
5.6 PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Purchase a driver spot by clicking on the event icon and follow payment instructions.
- Purchase a spectator ticket by clicking on the spectator icon and follow payment instructions.
- Purchase a license by clicking on the license icon and follow payment instructions.
5.8 PAY ON THE DAY
- Driver spots are strictly subject to availability. AUSDC offers no representations or guarantees as to
availability of driver spots for patrons wanting to pay on the day.
- Purchases can be paid for by EFTPOS/PAYPASS, cards accepted MASTERCARD, VISA, APPLE PAY GOOGLE PAY
& AMEX or cash at the sign on desk
- N.B Strictly no reservation of spots without full payment.
6 REFUND POLICY
6.1 REFUNDS / CREDIT
- Cancelation request greater than 14 days before an event – Full refund minus admin fee of $5.
- Cancellation request Between 14 and 7 days – Credit towards another event.
- Less than 7 days – No refunds or credits.